Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hot Drinks Mix Round Up

So this year is pretty tight on the old budget belt (tell me something we dont know right?) but I am determined to make the best of it. All gifts will be small but thoughtful and to sweeten the deal I am planning on making a whole bunch of holiday drink mixes to warm up the holiday season. (Just so you know I AM writing this post during 'the' blizzard in MN).


From Bake it Pretty we have a lovely recipe for Russian Friendship Tea:

http://www.bakeitpretty.com/blog/?p=492

my mom used to make this and it is SOOOOO yummy.





AmberLee from the Giver's Log has a fun idea for hot chocolate on a stick.



http://giverslog.com/?p=3290



actually she has LOTS of really cool things there that you should check out.


Amy at the The Mother Load has a Hot Chocolate Recipe as well as a Vanilla Chai Tea. Both sound scrumptious!

Now I just need to whip these up along with a batch of homemade marshmallows and I should be good to go.

Still trying to decide how I want to package all this Drink Mix goodness but if I find anything good I will maybe post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment